There are numerous benefits for being a member of the Fraternal Order of Police. A few are listed below.
- State and National newsletter published and sent to all members
- Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plan
- Long Term Care Insurance
- First Choice Lending Mortgage
- Member/Dependant Scholarship
- Discounted Auto/Home Insurance
- AT&T Discount
- SunTrust Banking
- Atlantic Coast Bank Mortgage program
- Legal Plan (in addition to Lodge dues)
See the State Lodge website for full details on membership benefits.
- $1,000 Life
- $7,500 Accidental Death
- $7,500 Line of Duty Death
- $3,750 Occupational Assault
- $7,500 Common Carrier
For more information about the life insurance, please contact the State Lodge at 770-485-7180. Benefits provided by John L. Cipolla Insurance Consultants, Inc. 800-733-5131.